AP EAMCET 2018 Question Paper Pattern, Exam Scheme, Model Paper and more details are given below. Check AP EAMCET Engineering and Medical Q.Paper Structure, Mode of Examination, Sample Questions, Section Wise Questions, Marks, Total Marks and Examination duration from here.
All the candidates who are going to attend entrance exam, can go through the Exam Pattern of AP EAMCET 2018 from below. This will make your preparation and time maintenance easy. This helps you in scoring good marks and preparation planning better. Exam will be conducted in ONLINE MODE only i.e Computer Based Test (CBT).
- 10:00 AM to 01:00 PM: Engineering
- 02:30 PM to 05:30 PM: Agricultural & Medical
AP EAMCET 2018 Question Paper pattern
|Course||Subject Name||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks|
AP EAMCET 2018 Exam Marks Scheme
- Each question carry 1 mark.
- There is no negative mark for incorrect answer.
- The question paper contains questions in English and Telugu medium.
- Total no. of questions in the question paper are 160 with a total of 160 marks.
- Duration of the exam is 3 hours
- Among the four responses only one response is correct for the given question.
- Candidates will have to mark the correct answer in the Optical Mark Reader (OMR) answer sheet by shading in Dark the appropriate circle with Blue / Black Ball Point Pen.
Syllabus for AP EAMCET 2018
Following are the topics covered by the syllabus of AP EAMCET 2018. The candidates are requested to follow the syllabus defined by the examining authority.
- Mathematical Induction.
- Complex Numbers.
- De Moivre’s Theorem.
- Quadratic Expressions.
- Theory of Equations.
- Permutations and Combinations.
- Binomial Theorem.
- Partial fractions.
- Trigonometric Ratios up to Transformations.
- Trigonometric Equations.
- Inverse Trigonometric Functions.
- Hyperbolic Functions.
- Properties of Triangles.
- Physical world.
- Units and measurements.
- Motion in a straight line.
- Motion in a plane.
- Laws of motion.
- Work, Energy, and power.
- Systems of particles and rotational motion.
- Mechanical properties of solids.
- Mechanical properties of fluids.
- Thermal properties of matter.
- Kinetic theory.
- Ray optics and optical instruments.
- Wave optics.
- Electric charges and fields.
- Electrostatic potential and capacitance.
- Current electricity.
- Moving charges and magnetism.
- Magnetism and matter.
- Electromagnetic induction.
- Alternating current.
- Electromagnetic waves.
- Dual nature of radiation and matter.
- Semiconductor electronics.
- Communication systems.
- Atomic structure.
- Classification of elements and periodicity in properties.
- Chemical bonding and molecular structure.
- States of matter: gasses and liquids.
- Chemical equilibrium and acids-bases.
- Hydrogen and its compounds.
- The s – block elements.
- P- block elements group 13 (boron family).
- P-block elements – group 14 (carbon family).
- Environmental chemistry.
- Organic chemistry-some basic principles and techniques and hydrocarbons.
- Solid state.
- Electrochemistry and chemical kinetics.
- Surface chemistry.
- General principles of metallurgy.
- P-block elements.
- D and f block elements & coordination compounds.
- Chemistry in everyday life.
- Haloalkanes and haloarenes.
- Organic compounds containing c, h and o.
- Organic compounds containing nitrogen.
- Diversity in the living world.
- Structural organization in plants- morphology.
- Reproduction in plants.
- Plant systematics.
- Cell structure and function.
- The Internal organization of plants.
- Plant ecology.
- Plant physiology.
- Molecular biology.
- Plants, microbes and human welfare.
- Structural organization in animals.
- Animal diversity-i: invertebrate phyla.
- Animal diversity-ii: phylum: Chordata.
- Locomotion & reproduction in protozoa.
- Biology & human welfare.
- Type study of Periplaneta Americana.
- Ecology & environment.
- Human anatomy and physiology-i.
- Human anatomy and physiology ii.
- The Human anatomy and physiology-iii.
- Human anatomy and physiology-iv.
- Human reproduction.
- Organic evolution.
- Applied biology.