AP EAMCET 2020: Andhra Pradesh Engineering, Agriculture, Medicine Common Entrance Test (EAMCET) Notification released for admission into B.Tech, B.Pharm and B.Arch courses in University, Affiliated engineering and Agriculture colleges in Andhra Pradesh for the academic year 2020-2021. Interested candidates can get more details about AP EAMCET 2020 like Notification details, Application Form, Exam Pattern, Eligibility, Syllabus, Hall Tickets, Results, etc.
AP EAMCET NOTIFICATION 2020
JNTU and APSCHE announced officially Notification of AP EAMCET 2020 for admission into professional courses offered for the year 2020-2021 in Andhra Pradesh. Applications are invited from the candidates for AP EAMCET 2020. Interested and Eligible candidates can submit their application form through online mode for exam will be held in April 4th week.
AP EAMCET ONLINE APPLICATION
Eligible candidates can submit their application form through online mode only from Feb last week to March last week. AP EAMCET Online Application 2020 is available for Engineering, Agriculture, Medicine courses. Applicant can check complete registration process.
Online Application Fee:
(2 Sessions per day)
|Engineering||April 4th week||10.00 AM TO 01.00 PM & 02.30 PM TO 05.30 PM||Rs. 500/-|
|Agriculture||April 4th week||Rs. 500/-|
|E & A (both streams)||April 4th week||Rs. 1000/-|
COURCES OFFERED BY AP EAMCET
- Engineering, Bio-Technology, B.Tech (Dairy Engineering), B.Tech (Agr. Eng), B.Tech (Food Science and Technology).
- Sc.(Ag)/ B.Sc(Hort)/ B.V.Sc. & A.H/B.F.Sc
- Pharmacy, Pharma. D
AP EAMCET 2020 ELIGIBILITY
- The candidate must be the citizen of India.
- Candidate should satisfy local/non-local status requirements.
- Applicant must belong to Andhra Pradesh/ Telangana.
- Candidates must have passed or appearing in the final year of 12th or equivalent exam from any recognized board of Andhra Pradesh with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry subjects.
- Candidates who have completed or appearing in Diploma in Engineering courses can also apply.
- Age limit 17-22 Years (25 years for SC/ST Candidates) and B.Pharm students must have completed 16 years age by the date of starting of admission.
- Students must obtain 45% (40% marks for reserved category) in the core subjects.
|Notification of AP EAMCET 2020 : Feb last week|
|Commencement of on-line application submission : Feb last week|
|Last Date for submission of online application |
Without late fee : March last week
|With a late fee of Rs. 500/- : April 1st week|
|With a late fee of Rs. 1000/- : April 2nd week|
|Correction of online application data : April 2nd week|
|Last date for receipt of online application with|
late fee of Rs. 5000/- : April 3rd week
|Downloading of Hall Tickets : April 3rd week|
|Date of AP EAMCET 2018 Examination : April 4th week|
|Engineering Preliminary Key Declaration : April 4th week|
|Agriculture Preliminary Key Declaration : April 4th week|
|Last Date for receiving of objections on Preliminary Key : April 5th week|
|Results Declaration : May 1st week|
AP EAMCET HALL TICKETS DOWNLOAD
Candidates can download AP EAMCET Hall Tickets from April 3rd week (on wards) from online by using Registration ID and Date of Birth. Candidates can download AP EAMCET Hall Tickets on its official website. The Hall Tickets must be retained till the final admission process has been completed.
EAMCET FINAL ANSWER KEY
For all the candidates who appeared the AP EAMCET Entrance Exam 2020 can check initial and final answer key from here. Firstly we will provide the initial answer keys of various coaching centers and major newspapers as soon as examination was completed. TSCHE will release official preliminary key in a week after the completion exam.
EAMCET RESULTS AND DOWNLOAD RANK CARD
AP EAMCET Results will be announced May 1st week. The candidates can check their results by entering Hall Ticket number and Date of Birth. The students will be able to check AP EAMCET results from the Official website.
Click here for OFFICIAL WEBSITE