AP EAMCET 2020 Online Application Registration Fee, Payment Mode, How to Apply and other details are explained below. Candidates who are seeking admission into B.Tech Engineering, Agriculture and Medical courses for the academic year 2020-21 can registration for the entrance test through official website sche.ap.gov.in before last date.
Eligible candidates who wish to apply for the AP EAMCET 2020 entrance exam shall submit their application through ONLINE MODE only. No physical applications are available. Before applying for the entrance test all the candidates are requested to read and check eligibility criteria and decide which course to apply. All the details like eligibility, age limit, syllabus, and procedure for online applications are available on this website.
Required Documents to apply for AP EAMCET 2020
The following information must be kept ready for filling the details during online submission:
- Intermediate or 10+2 or its equivalent qualifying exam Hall ticket Number
- S.S.C. or equivalent Hall ticket Number
- Date of Birth of the candidate as per SSC
- Caste Certificate in case of SC/ST/BC candidates
- Aadhar Number
- PH, NCC, Sports etc if any.
- Income Certificate of Parents
- Study or Residence or relevant certificate for proof of local status (last 12 years)
- Choice of Help Line Center is for Certificate Verification and options at the time of admission.
AP EAMCET 2020 Registration Fee
- Engineering (E) – Rs.500/- + Transaction Charges
- Agriculture (A) – Rs.500/- + Transaction Charges
- E & A (both streams) – Rs.1000/- + Transaction Charges
AP EAMCET 2020 Online Application
Mode 1: AP/ TS Online/ E-Seva/ Mee-Seva Centres– Candidate has to enter his roll number of qualifying examination, Father’s name, D.O.B, Roll number of 10th class and stream for which they are applying for Engineering or Agriculture or both.
Mode 2: Credit Card/ Debit Card– Fill the required set of information and make the application fee payment. After successfull payment note reference id, date of payment and Journal Number.
How to Apply Online for AP EAMCET 2020:
- Visit the official website at sche.ap.gov.in/EAMCET
- First pay your application fee using Debit / Credit Card or Net Banking.
- Note Reference Number and other details.
- Click on “Application Form” and enter the details of fee payment.
- Proceed to Application form and fill the personal and academic details.
- Upload the photograph and signature.
- Submit the application and take a printout for future reference.
- AP EAMCET 2020 Notification Date: Feb 4th week
- Commencement of Application submission: Feb 4th week
- Last date for submissions without late fee: March 4th week
- Last date for submission with late fee Rs 500: April 6th week
- Last date for submission with late fee Rs 1000: April 2nd week
- Last date for submission with late fee Rs 5000: April 3rd week
- Last date for submission with late fee Rs 10000: April 4th week
- Download of Hall Tickets from website: April 3rd week