Registrations for AP ECET 2018 Online Application started on 15th March,2018 and ends on 14th April, 2018. All the eligible candidates are informed to register for the Telangana Engineering Common Entrance Test (AP ECET) from official website www.sche.ap.gov.in/ecet. Pay the application fee of Rs. 550/- and proceed filling online application. Qualified candidates can get admission into B.Tech/B.E/B.Pharm courses for the academic year 2018-19. After checking all the eligible conditions can apply for AP ECET 2018. Submission of Application form for AP ECET is through ONLINE Mode only. AP ECET 2018 Entrance Exam will be held on 03-05-2018.
Andhra Pradesh Engineering Common Entrance Test 2018 Notification released on 11-03-2018 by JNTU. Through this exam, candidates can get admission in the 2nd year of BE/B.Tech & B.Pharmacy courses. This exam will be conducted in online mode. Eligible candidates can apply online form official website www.sche.ap.gov.in/ecet.
Registration Fee & Payment Mode
Registration Fee: Rs. 550/-
candidates must submit their application through ONLINE mode only by paying the application registration and processing fee of Rs. 550/- through AP Online Payment Gateway (Credit Card/Debit Card and Net banking).
Submission of Online Application
- Visit TS ECET 2018 official website at www.sche.ap.gov.in/ecet
- Click “Application Fee Payment” link.
- Fill all the details correctly and Proceed with Application Fee Payment process.
- After payment is success, note reference id.
- If your payment is success and in any case if website crashes or hangs or if your system is rebooted, once verify your payment status by clicking “Know your payment status“.
- If you get message “Payment Details Not Found“, make a fresh payment
- Previously debited amount for the failure transaction will be refunded to their debited bank account in 5 working days.
- After success payment proceed filling application form by clicking “Fill Application Form” link.
- Enter your Payment Reference ID, Mobile Number, Date of Birth and Qualifying Hall Ticket number and fill application form.
- Carefully fill all your details correctly and click on submit button after verifying all details are correctly filled.
- Finally download your TS ECET 2018 Application and save / print it for further use.
AP ECET 2018 Online Application Dates
|Commencement of on-line application submission||15-03-2018|
|Last Date for submission of online application Without late fee||14-04-2018|
|With a late fee of Rs. 1000/-||21-04-2018|
|Correction of online application data||15-04-2018|
AP ECET 2018 Exam Pattern
The paper will be published in English Language only, the exam will be of Objective type. The whole paper will be consisting of 200 questions. 3 hours will be given to answer the questions.
AP ECET 2018 Important links
Click here for Fee Payment
Click here for know your Payment status
Click here for AP ECET Fill Application Form
Click here for AP ECET 2018 Notification
Click here for AP ECET 2018 Eligibility
Click here for AP ECET Offered Courses
Click here for AP ECET Syllabus
Click here for AP ECET 2018 Important Dates
Click here for Official Website