AP POLYCET 2020 notification has been released by State Board of Technical Education & Training, Hyderabad. POLYCET is a State Level Entrance Test for admission into Diploma Courses for academic year 2020-2021. Interested candidates can go thrpough details like, AP POLYCET Notification, application form, fee payment, important dates, exam pattern, eligibility criteria, syllabus, results, official website, etc mentioned below.
Polytechnic Common Entrance Test Notification 2020
AP POLYCET notification will be released on third week of March 2020 and exam will be held on fourth week of April 2020 from 11:00 AM to 1:00 PM. Applications are invited for the candidates for AP POLYCET 2020. Interested and eligible candidates can submit their application forms through online mode through polycetap.nic.in.
POLYCET Online Application 2020
- Visit the Official website polycetaap.nic.in. Click on Online Application Registration Form. Next click on File Application and fill the details of your 10th Board, Hall Ticket Number, Date of Birth & Tenth Passing Year as per records and click on Show Application.
- Enter your address details (House number, Village/street, Mandal /town/city, District, PIN code, Mobile number) for correspondence.
- Fill in the place where you would like to appear for examination
- Enter the area code to which you are local to Andhra Pradesh.
- Enter your reservation category.
- Enter your special category, if any (CAP/SP/PH/NCC).
- Fill in minority community details (other than Hindu) as entered in your school records.
- Fill in your Willingness to appear the examination in Urdu medium. Examination in Urdu medium will be conducted only at Hyderabad center.
- Enter Aadhaar UID Number.
- Upload your Photo & Signature.
- Pay Application Fee & Download Hall Ticket after submitting your application.
- After successful submission of your application your hall ticket will be generated.
- Check all the details
AP POLYCET 2020 Diploma Courses Offered
Courses of 3 Years Duration (for both AP & TS)
Civil Engineerin, Architectural Assistant ship, Mechanical Engineering, Automobile Engineering, Electrical & Electronics Engg, Electronics & Communication Engineering, Applied Electronics & Instrumentation, Computer Engineering, Information Technology, Mining Engineering, Chemical Engg. (SW) (Sugar Technology), Commercial and Computer Practice, Garment Technology
Courses of 3 ½ Years Duration (for both AP & TS):
Bio-Medical Engg, Metallurgical Engineering, Textile Technology, Chemical Engg. (Sandwich).
Courses of 3 Years Duration (for AP):
Refrigeration and Air conditioning, Petroleum Technology, Petro Chemical Technology.
Courses of 3 ½ Years Duration (for AP):
Chemical Engg. (Oil Tech.) SW, Chemical Engg.(Petro Chemicals)SW, Chemical Engg.(Plastics and Polymers) SW, Ceramic Engineering & Technology SW.
Courses of 3 Years Duration (for TS):
Packaging Technology (SW), Printing Technology (SW), Packaging & Printing Technology, Craft Technology SW, Home Science SW.
Courses of 3 ½ Years Duration (for TS):
Computer Engg. SW, Embedded Systems SW, Electronics & Communication Engg (Sandwich) SW, Industrial Electronics (Sandwich pattern) SW, Electronics and Video Engg. SW, Leather Technology SW, Footwear Technology SW.
POLYCET 2020 Important Dates
|Notification of AP POLYCET 2020||March 1st Week|
|Commencement of on-line application submission||March 2nd Week|
|Last Date for submission of online application Without late fee||April 3rd Week|
|Date of AP POLYCET 2020 Examination||April 4th Week|
|Results Declaration||May 2nd Week|
POLYCET Hall Tickets 2020
Candidates can download AP POLYCET Hall Tickets through official website by using Registration ID, Date of Birth and Tenth Passing year. Hall Tickets consist of candidate personal details, exam center details, date and time of exam, etc.
Polytechnic Common Entrance Test Results 2020
AP POLYCET Results will be declared on second week of May 2020. The candidates can check their results by entering Hall Ticket number and Date of Birth.
CLICK HERE FOR OFFICIAL WEBSITE