Registrations for AP ECET 2020 Online Application will start on 3rd week of march 2018 and ends on 2nd week of April, 2020. All the eligible candidates need to register for the AP Engineering Common Entrance Test (AP ECET) from official website www.sche.ap.gov.in/ecet. Pay the application fee of Rs. 550/- and proceed filling online application. Qualified candidates can get admission into B.Tech/B.E/B.Pharm courses for the academic year 2020-21. After checking all the eligible conditions can apply for AP ECET 2020. Submission of Application form for AP ECET is through ONLINE Mode only.
Andhra Pradesh Engineering Common Entrance Test 2020 Notification released on second week of march 2020 by JNTU. Through this exam, candidates can get admission in the 2nd year of BE/B.Tech & B.Pharmacy courses. This exam will be conducted in online mode. Eligible candidates can apply online form official website www.sche.ap.gov.in/ecet.
Registration Fee & Payment Mode
Registration Fee: Rs. 550/-
candidates must submit their application through ONLINE mode only by paying the application registration and processing fee of Rs. 550/- through AP Online Payment Gateway (Credit Card/Debit Card and Net banking).
Submission of Online Application
- Visit AP ECET 2020 official website at www.sche.ap.gov.in/ecet
- Click “Application Fee Payment” link.
- Fill all the details correctly and Proceed with Application Fee Payment process.
- After payment is success, note reference id.
- If your payment is success and in any case if website crashes or hangs or if your system is rebooted, once verify your payment status by clicking “Know your payment status“.
- If you get message “Payment Details Not Found“, make a fresh payment
- Previously debited amount for the failure transaction will be refunded to their debited bank account in 5 working days.
- After success payment proceed filling application form by clicking “Fill Application Form” link.
- Enter your Payment Reference ID, Mobile Number, Date of Birth and Qualifying Hall Ticket number and fill application form.
- Carefully fill all your details correctly and click on submit button after verifying all details.
- Finally download your AP Engineering Common Entrance Test 2020 Application and save / print it for further use.
ECET 2020 Online Application Dates
|Commencement of on-line application submission||March 3rd week|
|Last Date for submission of online application Without late fee||April 2nd week|
|With a late fee of Rs. 1000/-||April 3rd week|
|Correction of online application data||April 3rd week|
Engineering Common Entrance Test 2020 Exam Pattern
The paper will be published in English Language only, the exam will be of Objective type. The whole paper will be consisting of 200 questions. Exam will be conducted for 3 hours.
AP ECET 2020 Important links
- Fee Payment
- know your Payment status
- Andhra Pradesh ECET Fill Application Form
- ECET 2018 Notification
- Engineerig Common Entrance Test 2018 Eligibility
- Engineerig Common Entrance Test Offered Courses
- AP Engineerig Common Entrance Test Syllabus
- AP ECET 2020 Important Dates
- Official Website